Telegram Radio Player V2
An Telegram Bot to Play Radio/Music in Channel or Group Voice Chats.
- Playlist, queue, 24x7 radio stream
- Loop one track when there is only one track in the playlist
- Automatically downloads audio for the first two tracks in the playlist to ensure smooth playing
- Show current playing position of the audio
- Control with buttons and commands
- Download songs from youtube as audio
Deploy to Heroku (The Easy Way)
API_ID: Get From my.telegram.org
API_HASH: Get From my.telegram.org
BOT_TOKEN: Get it From @Botfather
SESSION_STRING: Generate From @genStr robot.
CHAT: ID of Channel/Group where the bot plays Music/Radio.
LOG_GROUP: Group to send Playlist, if CHAT is a Group.
ADMINS: ID of users who can use admin commands.
STREAM_URL: Stream URL of radio station to stream when the bot starts or with /radio command.
- Enable the worker after deploy the project to Heroku.
- Bot will starts radio automatically in given
- 24x7 Music even if heroku restarts, radio stream restarts automatically.
- To play a song just send the audio file to Bot or reply to an audio with
/playto start playing it in the voice chat.
- To download audio you can use @SafoneMusicBot or
/songcommand to the bot.
/helpto know about other commands & its usage.
- Python 3.6 or higher.
- A Telegram API key and a Telegram account.
- FFmpeg Python
- Telegram String Session of the account.
- Userbot Needs To Be Admin In The Channel or Group.
- Must Start A Voice Chat In Channel/Group Before Running The Bot.
Run On VPS (The Hard Way)
$ git clone https://github.com/AsmSafone/RadioPlayerV2 $ cd RadioPlayerV2 $ sudo apt-get install ffmpeg $ pip3 install -U pip $ pip3 install -U -r requirements.txt
Edit config.py with your own values.
$ python3 main.py
RadioPlayerV2, Telegram Voice Chat Userbot Copyright (C) 2021 Asm Safone This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>