This repository is for adding codes of data structures and algorithms, leetCode, hackerrank etc solutions in different languages
- Go through the Contributing Guidelines for a detailed information on contributing to this repository!
- For beginners - Jump to this section.
- PRs made without adding any useful Resource / Code / Solving Issues will be marked as invalid/spam.
- If this is your first time creating a Pull Request - go through the next section to know how to create one.
- If you feel you don't have any code, don't worry! You can pick up one of the issues, solve them in your preferred language and add that code in a Markdown file inside the respective folder according to the contributing guidelines.
Creating a pull request
- Fork and Star this repository
- Create a new git branch
- Add files / Modify files
- Add and commit your changes
- Push your changes to your forked repository
- Open this repository and click on Pull requests and then the New Pull Request button
- Click on compare across forks and select head repository as your own forked repository and the new branch with changes
- Click on Create pull request
And voila! You have created a new pull request! Now all that's left is for the maintainer for the project/repository to review your PR and merge it if it is good to go!