After any event, sending certificates to attendees or participants is very frustrating & difficult task. So, this is where Certificate Launchpad comes in! Certificate Launchpad simplifies the process of sending Bulk Custom Certificates to Bulk Emails of Participants.
- Clone this repo
git clone https://github.com/dhanrajdc7/Certificate-Launchpad
- Suggested IDE:
JetBrains PyCharm IDE
- Install all dependencies from
pip install -r requirements.txt
.env.sampleand rename it
copy .env.sample .envon Windows
cp env.sample .envon Unix-based Operating systems
Setting Up Gmail
Sign In-> Select
Manage your Google Account-> Go to
Security-> Turn on
Less secure app access
- Add your Email ID & Password in
- SMTP Gmail Daily Limit - 1000
- Add Attendees/Participant Data in Excel Sheet in above format & Modify Name of file in
- Import your Certificate Template to project directory
- Rename template name Or Change template name in
Adding Name to Certificate
- Identify the
Starting Pointin your Certificate Template & Add it in
- If the name length is larger than 20, then the name will be converted to shortened form.
- Run the code to send certificates to mails
- Wrong or Incorrect emails will be printed at the end
Drop your message in Discussion Section
Want to Contribute?
Take a look at Contributing Guide
Enjoying this Project?
If you like this project & you want to support, buy me a coffee. Give