Repository for backend of CTF hosting website
For starting the project first time :
- Clone the repo in which you have to work in your system.
- Create or do your work in other branch with relevant name
- After completing your work, commit your changes and push them
- Create a pull request (PR)
Setting up the project(Backend) :
- Make sure python3.8 and pip are installed. Install pipenv by running pip install pipenv.
- Install python dependencies using the command pipenv install Please use only pipenv for managing dependencies (Follow this link if you are new to pipenv).
- To activate this project's virtualenv, run pipenv shell.
- Run python manage.py migrate to apply migrations.
- Start the development server using python manage.py runserver
For Uptading work after some PRs are merged :
- Commit your changes (if any)
- Pull from the main branch (always)