YouTube playlist Files downloaded by Free Download Manager are not organized
according to the original order on YouTube
So in this project I start out with a python web scrapper: beautiful soup
to organize the files after they are downloaded
- The file cannot run a live youtube playlist yet.
This is due to some youtube restriction on web scraping as I have been informed.
- save html page containig playlist;
- open page in liveserver
- copy liveserver address.
- Ensure the script is in same directory as downloaded files
- Run the script
- at the prompt, paste the liveserver address.
- Press enter and wait for it...
- work on parsing a local file without using live-server;