This is an M3U playlist for free TV channels around the World.
Either free locally (over the air):
Or free on the Internet:
- Plex TV
- Pluto TV
- Pluto TV (Spanish)
- Pluto TV (French)
- Redbox Live TV
- Roku TV
- Samsung TV Plus
- Youtube live channels
To use it point your IPTV player to https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Free-TV/IPTV/master/playlist.m3u8.
The main goals for this playlist are listed below.
Quality over quantity
The less channels we support the better.
- All channels should work well.
- As much as possible channels should be in HD, not SD.
- Only one URL per channel (no +1, no alternate feeds, no regional declinations)
Only free channels
If a channel is normally only available via commercial subscriptions it has nothing to do in this playlist. If on the other hand it is provided for free to everybody in a particular country, then it should be in this playlist.
- No paid channels
- Only channels which are officially provided for free (via DVB-S, DVB-T, analog, etc..)
Only mainstream channels
This is a playlist for everybody.
- No adult channels
- No channels dedicated to any particular religion
- No channels dedicated to any particular political party
- No channels made for a country and funded by a different country
The m3u8 playlist is generated from the .md files by the .py script.
Each .md file represesnts a group. The
<h1> line is used as the group title.
Only channels which URL column starts with
[>] are included in the playlist.
Channels which are not in HD are marked with an
Channels which use GeoIP blocking are marked with a
Channels which are live Youtube channels are marked with a
Only create issues for bugs and feature requests.
Do not create issues to add/edit or to remove channels. If you want to add/edit/remove channels, create a pull request directly.
Only modify .md files
If your Pull Request modifies channels, only modify .md files. Do not modify m3u8 files in your pull request.
Adding a new Channel
To add a new channel, make a Pull Request.
- In your Pull Request you need to provide information to show that the channel is free.
- Use imgur.com to host the channel logo and point to it.
- If you have a valid stream, add it and put
[>]in front of it.
- If you don't have an stream for the channel, add
[x]()in the url column and place your channel in the Invalid category.
- If you have a stream but it doesn't work well, put the channel in the Invalid category and put
[x]in front of the url.
- If you're adding geoblocked URLs specify it in your PR and specify which country they're working in. The PR will only be merged if these URLs can be tested.
Removing a Channel
To remove a channel, make a Pull Request.
In your Pull Request you need to provide information to show that the channel is only available via a private paid subscription.
Note: Public taxes (whether national or regional, whether called TV License or not) do not constitute a private paid subscription.
If a stream is broken, simply move the channel to the invalid category and replace
[x] in the url column.