Data-FX is an addon for Blender (2.9) that allows for the visualization of data with different charts
Currently, there are only 2 chart options...
- A Scatter plot which plots up to 3 values in 3d space
- And a "Map plot" that visualizes points on a sphere when given longitudes and latitudes
Below are some examples
Data-FX is located in the View3D sidebar (N -> DataFX)
Simply select the headers from your csv file, edit your settings, and hit generate!
- Custom duplicate objects (Scatter Plot)
- Auto axis markers (Scatter Plot)
- Auto populating .csv header selection (Scatter Plot, Map Plot)
- Support of Geographic coordinate data (Map Plot)
- More chart types
- More supported data types
- Various chart loading optimizations
- Global chart menu