This project is an Algorithm Visualizer where a user can visualize common algorithms like "Bubble Sort", "Merge Sort", "Quick Sort", "Selection Sort", "Linear Search" and "Binary Search".
Now let us see about the GUI
Here is a GUI where a user selects :
- Size of dataset
- Minimum value of the dataset
- Maximum value of the dataset
- Algorithm to perform from the drop down menu
- Select speed of the performance
- On press start button, the visualization is completed and the output looks like this...
If you are using "Linear Search" or "Binary Search" enter the search key in the search key field and the press start.
Modules used are :
pip install tk
pip install tk-tools
Hope you enjoy this project...
🙃 🙃 🙃